J.Lindeberg is setting up a Photostudio in our Headoffice in Stockholm, and we are now looking for a photographer to be part of the work to create top level content for our E-Commerce business.
Working hours: Full Time
Reports to: Studio Manager
Areas of responsibility
E-commerce product photography, weekly content update, editorials according to plan from Studio Manager.
Responsible on set for creative team and final result in accordance to Brand brief.
Responsible for leading the post-production partner and ensure quality in line with Brand brief.
Responsible for delivering final images to JL server.
Responsible to guide and lead Photographer assistant.
Provide superior e-commerce photography, that highlight merchandise and is consistent with brand standards. Additional responsibilities include retouching, file management.
- Product Turnaround
- Daily output
- Return %
- Basket size
- Time for products to go live
- Shoot product images (model, still and video) for use on both J.Lindeberg and partner websites.
- Produce high quality photography that highlights merchandise and is consistent with brand standards.
- Ensure the right lightning, back drop and equipment on set.
- Co-operate with the creative to team to make sure final production is according to art direction.
- Direct models on set.
- Partner with Studio Manager to establish and maintain an efficient studio and ensure weekly production goals are met and exceeded.
- Point of contact with post-production partner.
- Shoot look books, product lays, product videos etc. requested by Marketing according to plan.
- Retouch for Marketing productions.
- An online photography portfolio that demonstrates command of applied techniques and an in-depth knowledge of digital photography, lighting, color quality, and aesthetic.
- Minimum 3 years photography experience, preferably in a fashion environment.
- Strong visual skills with an eye for consistency and high photography standards.
- Detail oriented, punctual and eager.
- Strong time-management, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and ability to take direction from others.
- Strong knowledge of photoshop.
- Creative and innovative.
J.Lindeberg Working Principles
- Courageous - We are bold and we are unafraid to question what we are doing in our passion and determination to succeed.
- Progressive - We strive to be creative and innovative in our designs, our ways of working and our use of materials.
- Customer focused - We work hard to understand our customers around the world, and we design fashion and experiences to inspire them.
- Collaborative - We work cross-functionally, building a non-hierarchical, inclusive environment where everyone can thrive.
- Agile - In order to be competitive, we are flexible and ready to adapt quickly.
- Entrepreneurial - We are proactive and willing to succeed. Each individual is accountable and takes ownership of their part in making it happen.
- Ethical - We are a responsible company, with strong business ethics. We care for our planet, our local communities and our people.
- Sincere - We are honest, dependable and trustworthy, driven by personal integrity and fairness.
We look forward to your application soonest possible but no later than 2020-12-21