J.Lindeberg is setting up a Photostudio in our Headoffice in Stockholm, and we are now looking for an assistant photographer to be part of the work to create top level content for our E-Commerce business.
Working hours: Full Time
Reports to: Studio Manager
Areas of responsibility
Assist the Photographer in daily tasks related to:
E-commerce product photography, weekly content update, editorials according to plan from Studio Manager.
Supporting the creative team and final result in accordance to Marketing brief.
Supporting the post-production partner and ensure quality in line with brand brief.
Supporting delivery of final images to JL server.
Support the Studio team to provide superior e-commerce photography, both on model and still shots that highlight merchandise and is consistent with brand standards. Additional responsibilities include retouching, file management, and the execution of the weekly content update.
- Product Turnaround
- Daily output
- Return %
- Basket size
- Time for products to go live
- Assist in shoot product imagery (model, still and video) for use on both J.Lindeberg and partner websites.
- Assist in producing high quality photography that highlights merchandise and is consistent with brand standards.
- Assist to ensure the right lightning, back drop and equipment on set.
- Assist in co-operation with the creative to team to make sure final production is according to art direction.
- Assist in directing models on set.
- Assist Studio team to establish and maintain an efficient studio and ensure weekly production goals are met and exceeded.
- Assist in the contact with post-production partner.
- Assist in supporting all shoots occurring in the studio. Look books, product lays, product videos etc. requested by Marketing according to plan.
- Retouch for Marketing productions.
- Proactively support in tasks frequently occurring in a studio environment.
- Confident & Proactive
- Creative and Innovative
- Strong knowledge of photoshop
- Photography education or equivalent working experience of minimum 1 year, preferably in a fashion environment.
- Experience and understanding of E-Commerce business is a merit.
- An online photography portfolio that demonstrates command of applied techniques and an in-depth knowledge of digital photography, lighting, color quality, and aesthetic.
- Strong visual skills with an eye for consistency and high photography standards.
- Detail oriented, punctual and eager.
- Strong time-management, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and able to take direction from others.
- Creative and innovative
J.Lindeberg Working Principles
- Courageous - We are bold and we are unafraid to question what we are doing in our passion and determination to succeed.
- Progressive - We strive to be creative and innovative in our designs, our ways of working and our use of materials.
- Customer focused - We work hard to understand our customers around the world, and we design fashion and experiences to inspire them.
- Collaborative - We work cross-functionally, building a non-hierarchical, inclusive environment where everyone can thrive.
- Agile - In order to be competitive, we are flexible and ready to adapt quickly.
- Entrepreneurial - We are proactive and willing to succeed. Each individual is accountable and takes ownership of their part in making it happen.
- Ethical - We are a responsible company, with strong business ethics. We care for our planet, our local communities and our people.
- Sincere - We are honest, dependable and trustworthy, driven by personal integrity and fairness.