J.Lindeberg is now looking for a strong Omnichannel Buyer & Merchandiser to join our Team at J.Lindeberg HQ.
Working Hours: Full Time
Reports to: Head of Retail
Exceeding sales and profitability targets in our retail stores and E-commerce by assuring the right product at the right time.
- Plan the seasonal buy and set the assortment and delivery schedule based on store categorization.
- Analyze sales performance in stores and E-Commerce on product basis and take action to reach sales and profitability targets.
- Analyze sell through per category and style level to secure right stock levels
- Communicate sales reports on weekly basis to Retail Management and Company Management
- Order Placement for all retail stores and E-Commerce.
- Secure Retail input in each seasonal Merchandise Plan before design starts developing the collection based on facts, figures, store feedback and potentials for growth.
- Initiate OTB actions based on product performance, sell through analysis and potential.
- Partner with Visual Merchandise team to ensure proper presentation in stores (before purchase is made and in season)
- Oversee flow of goods from full price stores to outlet.
- Stay on top of sales performance and react based on sales.
- Create sales reports and analysis as basis for actions by Retail Management and Store Managers on weekly basis.
- Responsible for E-com seasonal buy and assortment through reports and feedback from retail.
- Result/Sales oriented
- Strong communication skills
2-3 years Retail/E-Com Buying experience
Experience with inventory Management
Strong organizational and time management skills
Strong written and verbal communication skills in Swedish and English
Working Knowledge of the Fashion industry in conjunction with different channels of distribution
Strong analytical and quantative skills; computer proficient with Microsoft applications
Ability to meet dealines, prioritize workload , adapt to change and maintain composure under pressure
Strong system understanding, experience from Microsoft Dynamis NAV is an advantage
Strong proficiency in Excel
JL Working Principles
As part of J.Lindeberg you are an ambassador for J.Lindeberg and inspire our partners by living JL Working Principles.
- Courageous - We are bold and we are unafraid to question what we are doing in our passion and determination to succeed.
- Progressive - We strive to be creative and innovative in our designs, our ways of working and our use of materials.
- Customer focused - We work hard to understand our customers around the world, and we design fashion and experiences to inspire them.
- Collaborative - We work cross-functionally, building a non-hierarchical, inclusive environment where everyone can thrive.
- Agile - In order to be competitive, we are flexible and ready to adapt quickly.
- Entrepreneurial - We are proactive and willing to succeed. Each individual is accountable and takes ownership of their part in making it happen.
- Ethical - We are a responsible company, with strong business ethics. We care for our planet, our local communities and our people.
- Sincere - We are honest, dependable and trustworthy, driven by personal integrity and fairness.
Please send your application soonest possible as we reveiw continously, and no later than March 15, 2021.