J.LINDEBERG OPENS EXCLUSIVE POP UP STORE IN MALMÖ, MARCH 2021, AND WE ARE NOW LOOKING FOR PASSIONATE AND ENERGETIC SALES ASSOCIATES TO JOIN OUR TEAM .
As a Sales associate it’s your responsibility to give best in class service to our customers, increase consumers knowledge of the brand, it’s styles and for increase instore sales.
You will be reporting weekly sales including key bestselling items and overall implement the J.Lindeberg impression and brand in store.
To succeed in this role, we think that you are as passionate about style, fashion and sport as we are. You love customer service and enjoy social interactions. We are an entrepreneurial company, so we believe you appreciate working in a dynamic and flexible environment and have the ability to think on your feet.
You will be offered the possibility to work with a Global Sports lifestyle brand in a learning environment where you will get the opportunity to grow and challenge yourself.
J.Lindeberg Working Principles
As part of J.Lindeberg you are an ambassador for J.Lindeberg and inspire our partners by living JL working principles.
- Courageous - We are bold and we are unafraid to question what we are doing in our passion and determination to succeed.
- Progressive - We strive to be creative and innovative in our designs, our ways of working and our use of materials.
- Customer focused - We work hard to understand our customers around the world, and we design fashion and experiences to inspire them.
- Collaborative - We work cross-functionally, building a non-hierarchical, inclusive environment where everyone can thrive.
- Agile - In order to be competitive, we are flexible and ready to adapt quickly.
- Entrepreneurial - We are proactive and willing to succeed. Each individual is accountable and takes ownership of their part in making it happen.
- Ethical - We are a responsible company, with strong business ethics. We care for our planet, our local communities and our people.
- Sincere - We are honest, dependable and trustworthy, driven by personal integrity and fairness.
This is a temporary part time employment between March 15th 2021 and December 15th 2021, with the possibility to be prolonged.
Application: Please provide your application as soon but as possible as we interview candidates continuously, but no later than 2021-03-04