DESIGN INTERN SPORT
We are looking for an innovative, creative intern to work with the J.Lindeberg Golf and Ski collections. If you are the person we are looking for, you are interest in sport, fashion, trends/innovation and are keen on learning how to work in a commercial way. We work in a fast paced, creative and fun environment where teamwork is important and dynamic changes are a natural part of your working day.
As a Design student/intern you will be responsible for assisting the designers in developing the products through the whole design process.
At J Lindeberg you will have the possibility to work with a global lifestyle brand in a learning environment where you will have the opportunity to grow. The internship will be at our HQ close to Slussen, and you will be working closely with our Designers, Product developers and Patternmakers.
We believe you master the following programs:
- Office Package
- Fluent in English both written and verbal.
We hope you can join our team for at least 3-6 months. Please note we only have the possibility to welcome students who belong to an education and that has an official intern period included in the education. This is an unpaid, credit only internship.
J.Lindeberg Working Principles
As part of J.Lindeberg you are an ambassador for J.Lindeberg and inspire our partners by living JL working principles.
- Courageous - We are bold and we are unafraid to question what we are doing in our passion and determination to succeed.
- Progressive - We strive to be creative and innovative in our designs, our ways of working and our use of materials.
- Customer focused - We work hard to understand our customers around the world, and we design fashion and experiences to inspire them.
- Collaborative - We work cross-functionally, building a non-hierarchical, inclusive environment where everyone can thrive.
- Agile - In order to be competitive, we are flexible and ready to adapt quickly.
- Entrepreneurial - We are proactive and willing to succeed. Each individual is accountable and takes ownership of their part in making it happen.
- Ethical - We are a responsible company, with strong business ethics. We care for our planet, our local communities and our people.
- Sincere - We are honest, dependable and trustworthy, driven by personal integrity and fairness.
Application: Please provide your application as soon but as possible as we interview candidates continuously.