MARKETING PROJECT MANAGER
The Global Marketing Department at J.Lindeberg is in charge of the worldwide marketing of the brand, spanning from global campaigns to events as well as sponsorships, collaborations, social media and PR activities. We are now searching for our new Marketing Project Manager star.
Reports to: Head of Marketing
Working hours: 40 hours per week
Areas of responsibilities:
- Project- and production management of Marketing related projects, within Fashion and Sport related projects such as campaigns, capsules, events, photo shoots, advertising, social media and PR activations, brand and visual identity projects, production of lookbooks, sales books, labeling, sales tools and more.
- Ensuring top quality management and delivery of all Marketing projects and assets according to Commercial calendar.
- Project- and production management incl time, budget, recourse planning, managing creative team, coordination with other departments and suppliers, evaluation etc.
- Briefing and main contact to external and internal creative team regarding photo and campaign productions, ensuring deliveries are on brand and aligned with visual identity.
- Running the seasonal communication calendars for Fashion and parts of Sport, including content planning and management and participation in cross-functional seasonal calendar planning.
- Ensuring efficient process with productions made in inhouse studio.
- Contact/relationship, incl product sample ordering, with sports ambassadors.
- Coordination with other departments regarding requirements for marketing material - concepts, focus stories, products, assets, Wholesale account needs etc.
- Information sharing with organization, such as content packages etc.
- Coordination with global teams regarding launch planning, administration of content, post pre- and post production process etc.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience from similar position inhouse or at agency.
- Education within marketing, advertising, project management or similar.
- Experience of evaluating and giving feedback on creative material to inhouse team or consultants.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Fluent in written and verbal English.
- Great interest in and preferably experience from the Fashion industry and understanding of brand building, including familiar with latest trends and technologies within marketing.
- Strong drive, high social competence, innovative and passionate with a creative mind.
J.Lindeberg Working Principles
As part of J.Lindeberg you are an ambassador for J.Lindeberg and inspire our partners by living JL working principles.
- Courageous - We are bold and we are unafraid to question what we are doing in our passion and determination to succeed.
- Progressive - We strive to be creative and innovative in our designs, our ways of working and our use of materials.
- Customer focused - We work hard to understand our customers around the world, and we design fashion and experiences to inspire them.
- Collaborative - We work cross-functionally, building a non-hierarchical, inclusive environment where everyone can thrive.
- Agile - In order to be competitive, we are flexible and ready to adapt quickly.
- Entrepreneurial - We are proactive and willing to succeed. Each individual is accountable and takes ownership of their part in making it happen.
- Ethical - We are a responsible company, with strong business ethics. We care for our planet, our local communities and our people.
- Sincere - We are honest, dependable and trustworthy, driven by personal integrity and fairness.
We are looking forward to receiving your application asap but no later than May 2nd. Interviews will be held continuously.