The Global Marketing Department at J.Lindeberg is in charge of the worldwide marketing of the brand, spanning from global campaigns to events as well as sponsorships, collaborations, social media and PR activities.
We are searching for a creative and structured graphic designer for a one year parental leave cover, with competence of both digital and printed asset development, including final artwork production and suppliers contact.
Reports to: Head of Marketing
Working hours: 40 hours per week
Areas of responsibility:
- Design development and artwork production of marketing material, ensuring all marketing assets are on brand and aligned with visual identity.
- Design development and artwork production of printed material such as Packaging, Retail & POS, Press releases, Labeling, Look books/Sales books, Stationary and more
- Design development and production of digital material such as Social Media assets, Digital banners and ads, Newsletters, Campaign stories, Templates and more
- Idea generation, art direction of smaller inhouse photo productions
- Giving feedback to external creative consultants, image selection, retouch briefs etc
- Production of print ready files, contact with and delivery to printer
- Minimum of 5 years of experience of similar work
- Degree in graphic design and artwork production
- Extensive knowledge within the Adobe Creative Suite
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Retouch knowledge is desirable but not essential
- Strong organizational skills and enjoys working in a fast passed environment towards deadlines with multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously
- Familiar with latest trends and technologies within marketing including understanding of marketing strategies and how to execute on them
- Strong drive, high social competence, innovative and passionate with a creative mind.
J.Lindeberg Working Principles
As part of J.Lindeberg you are an ambassador for J.Lindeberg and inspire our partners by living JL working principles.
- Courageous - We are bold and we are unafraid to question what we are doing in our passion and determination to succeed.
- Progressive - We strive to be creative and innovative in our designs, our ways of working and our use of materials.
- Customer focused - We work hard to understand our customers around the world, and we design fashion and experiences to inspire them.
- Collaborative - We work cross-functionally, building a non-hierarchical, inclusive environment where everyone can thrive.
- Agile - In order to be competitive, we are flexible and ready to adapt quickly.
- Entrepreneurial - We are proactive and willing to succeed. Each individual is accountable and takes ownership of their part in making it happen.
- Ethical - We are a responsible company, with strong business ethics. We care for our planet, our local communities and our people.
- Sincere - We are honest, dependable and trustworthy, driven by personal integrity and fairness.
We are looking forward to receiving your application asap but no later than May 2nd. Interviews will be held continuously.