We are now looking for passionate and sales driven part time Sales Associates to one of our Outlet store in Helsinki, Finland. You will have the overall responsibility for increasing instore sales and increase the consumers knowledge of the brand and styles. You will be report weekly sales and key bestselling items and overall implement the J.Lindeberg impression in store.
To succeed in this role, we think that you have a passion for sport, fashion and trends. You love customer service and enjoy social interactions. We are despite our size a very entrepreneurial company, so you should enjoy working in a very dynamic and flexible environment and be able to think on your feet.
You will be offered the possibility to work with a global lifestyle brand in a learning environment where you will get the opportunity to grow.
J.Lindeberg Working Principles
As part of J.Lindeberg you are an ambassador for J.Lindeberg and inspire our partners by living JL working principles.
- Courageous - We are bold and we are unafraid to question what we are doing in our passion and determination to succeed.
- Progressive - We strive to be creative and innovative in our designs, our ways of working and our use of materials.
- Customer focused - We work hard to understand our customers around the world, and we design fashion and experiences to inspire them.
- Collaborative - We work cross-functionally, building a non-hierarchical, inclusive environment where everyone can thrive.
- Agile - In order to be competitive, we are flexible and ready to adapt quickly.
- Entrepreneurial - We are proactive and willing to succeed. Each individual is accountable and takes ownership of their part in making it happen.
- Ethical - We are a responsible company, with strong business ethics. We care for our planet, our local communities and our people.
- Sincere - We are honest, dependable and trustworthy, driven by personal integrity and fairness.
How to apply: We are reviewing applications continuously, but no later than 2021-08-02