We are looking for an efficient Purchase Administration with experience from the Sport Fashion industry. If you are passionate about structure, administration and possess an entrepreneurial mindset you are the person we are looking for.
Job Description: Purchase Administrator
Reports to: Purchase Manager
As Purchase Administrator Sport, you will be responsible for the Sport´s seasonal order placement as well as the demand driven orders in-between seasons, making sure this is done in a correct way according to the need from the markets. The role include negotiation and communication towards both J.Lindeberg suppliers and our markets. You will work closely with our Product Development Managers Sport, Wholesale Managers Sport the Planning Manager as well as other Supply Chain functions.
Main working tasks
- Creating purchase orders in our ERP system (Navision) and communicate with the suppliers
- Communicate sales order summery with the Product Development Managers Sport & Suppliers
- Negotiate bulk order volumes & delivery dates
- Follow up and secure delivery time ex-factory to port
- Review, analyze and summarize on supplier’s order levels, performance on keeping deadlines + service level
to provide information to Product Development Managers
- Follow up on supplier order fulfilment (over/underbuy)
- Order placement for Fast Track collections purchase in between the seasons
- Follow up on delivery dates for Fast Track and Special productions
- Be an active member in the PLM project team and develop skills becoming a Super User in PLM & Navision
- Managing supplier relations and negotiating timelines, order minimums, delivery dates etc
- Maintaining the supplier database, purchase records, and related documentation
- Take an active part in testing and developing new IT system such as upgrade of ERP and new OMB system
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working with order administration
- Highly efficient, structured and organized with strong administrational skills
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing work environment and capability to manage several tasks and projects simultaneously
- Experience of working in ERP systems, Navision and/or BC is considered a merit
- Excellent excel skills
- Communicative with strong negotiation skills
- Great knowledge about the sports apparel business
- Excellent Swedish and English communication - written and verbal is a must
J.Lindeberg Working Principles
As part of J.Lindeberg you are an ambassador for J.Lindeberg and inspire our partners by living JL working principles.
Courageous - We are bold and we are unafraid to question what we are doing in our passion and determination to succeed.
Progressive - We strive to be creative and innovative in our designs, our ways of working and our use of materials.
Customer focused - We work hard to understand our customers around the world, and we design fashion and experiences to inspire them.
Collaborative - We work cross-functionally, building a non-hierarchical, inclusive environment where everyone can thrive.
Agile - In order to be competitive, we are flexible and ready to adapt quickly.
Entrepreneurial - We are proactive and willing to succeed. Each individual is accountable and takes ownership of their part in making it happen.
Ethical - We are a responsible company, with strong business ethics. We care for our planet, our local communities and our people.
Sincere - We are honest, dependable and trustworthy, driven by personal integrity and fairness.
How to apply: We are reviewing applications continuously, but no later than 2021-11-30