Order Purchase & Planning Assistant
Buying Department – Stockholm
Are you a driven and postive orgianzer that are looking for a new oppuntunity?
As Order Purchase & Planning Assistant, you will participate in the apparel buying which includes supporting the Order Purchase & Planning manager in communication towards both J.Lindeberg suppliers and our markets.
Your overall responsibility is to support the OPPM in secure bulk order volumes and ensure that products are delivered at the right time and to the correct price according to negotiated levels.
You will work closely with our Buying Managers Ski + Golf & Active as well as Supply Chain functions and will be placed in our headoffice in central Stockholm.
Areas of responsibility
- Order administration towards suppliers and our markets including
- Prepare material for negotiation with suppliers securing bulk order volumes & deliveries
- Creating purchase orders
- Assist and administrate our bookings in PLM
- Help with the data governance responsibility in close relationship with IT team
- Follow up on supplier order fulfilment
- Collaborate with our Order Purchase & Planning Manager and Global Samples Coordinator with the production planning.
- Production planning, capacity and greige booking in PLM
- Make purchase orders together with OPPM
- Follow up and secure delivery time ex-factory to port
- Support the OPPM in getting accurate information for reviewing suppliers order levels
- Be an active member in the PLM project team and develop skills becoming a Super User in PLM & Navision
- Minimum 2 years experience of similar role in an international environment
- Highly efficient, structured and organized with strong administrational skills
- Experience of order placement in ERP systems
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing work environment and capability to manage several tasks and projects simultaneously
- Excellent Swedish and English communication - written and verbal
It is a fulltime position with the starting date as soon as possible.
How to apply
Please send your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing them continuously, but no later than 2018-11-30