Are you an experienced but still hands on HR Manager motivated by making a difference? Do you want to be part of a great lifestyle brand as it continues to grow worldwide?
J.Lindeberg is looking for a driven HR Manager to develop and maintain both the operational and strategic HR agenda for the European business, with the major focus on Sweden.
We are looking for a team player who is comfortable taking own initiatives and working independently. You will be located at our head office in central in Stockholm, have a small team below you and report to the CEO.
Areas of responsibility
- Set, plan and execute the HR agenda for J.Lindeberg.
- Lead improvement HR projects.
- Support and coach employees and managers on everything from leadership and development to HR administration.
- Identify opportunities of improvement and drive change in the organization
- Work towards a culture of highly engaged and productive employees
- Provide HR support to approx. 200 employees in the Nordics and central Europe-
- Performance Management
- Recruitment/ Succession planning
- Change Management
- Labor law and Union negotiations (Handels)
- Annual pay review
- Sustainability/ diversity projects
- Process development
- Employee engagement surveys
- Compensation & Benefits
- Onboarding and Off-boarding
- Employer branding
- Flexible, efficient and independent
- At least 5 years of experience from a similar position
- Experience working with Labor law and union negotiations
- Driven, result oriented
- Payroll knowledge
- Strong communications skills
- Experience from the fashion industry/ fast moving company
The position is a full-time permanent position with a 6 months' probation period.
Please send your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing them continuously, but no later than 2019-01-20