J.LINDEBERG is looking for a passionate and sales driven Store Manager to one of our stores in the Stockholm-region.
- Securing that the store generates sales and provides excellent customer service.
- The stores P/L performance.
- Recruiting suitable team-members.
- Planning the daily work and operations in store as well as guiding employees to plan their daily work while you are not in the store.
- Lead, train and managing the store employees.
- Help and give support/service to our customers at all times/when needed.
- Analyzing the sales figures and taking the required actions.
- Administrative duties such as inventories and the stock value.
- Always maintaining the J.Lindeberg image, whilst promoting and selling the brand.
- Knowledge and passion for J.Lindeberg products and brand.
- Being a results-oriented person with a competitive instinct.
- Having an outgoing personality and staying optimistic at all times.
- Having a humble approach and being open to new things, receptive to constant development.
Please provide your application as soon but as possible as we interview candidates continuously, but no later than 2019-04-20