We are now looking for a passionate and driven system owner, to join our IT-team at J.Lindeberg HQ in Stockholm.
As the system owner you will have the overall responsibility to lead the continuous development and support of our ERP-system Microsoft Dynamics NAV – both in the EU and US. You will work closely with our users, customers and partners to help build an ERP-platform for the future.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you are results-oriented and a fast learner with good problem-solving skills, with the ability to work both on a detailed and strategical level. We are despite our size a very entrepreneurial company, so you should enjoy working in a very dynamic and flexible environment.
Responsible to continuous develop and support J.Lindeberg ERP-system Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Which amongst others include:
- Work closely with our customers, users and departments to understand their needs and requirements.
- Lead, train and support the ERP super user group.
- Own the dialogue and partnership with our ERP-system partners.
- Further develop internal processes and routines regarding development, training and support.
- Support the organization in evaluating, planning and implementing an ERP-system upgrade.
You will report to our IT-Manager.
To qualify for the position, you should have:
- A strong background as a system owner, application consultant, super user or similar roles within Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Experience from one or more of the following areas: finance, logistics, sales and purchasing preferably within a retail, e-com and/or wholesale context.
- Preferably have experience from EDI processes and integrations, e.g. B24 EDI Portal.