We are looking for a Summer Intern for the Sport Production department. At J Lindeberg you will have the possibility to work with a global lifestyle brand in a learning environment where you will have the opportunity to grow.
The internship will be at our HQ close to Slussen, and you will be working closely with our Sport (Golf and Ski) Production teams. That means, among other things:
- assisting the production team
- handling, commenting on, testing and washing samples
- creating and updating style instructions in JL systems
- assisting with testing and approvals of lab dips, trims and prints
- adding production orders and updating systems
- preparing and assisting in meetings
- booking couriers
- managing and updating information.
You should study or have studied at least 1 year in apparel, purchasing or similar. Knowledge of and interest in textiles and clothing are meritorious along with relevant previous experiences.
As a person, you are structured, orderly and attentive. Ability to work and keep deadlines at a periodically high pace is fundamental.
The internship will last 3-6 months, starting June 2019.
Knowledge of English in speech and writing is a requirement. You should have good computer skills.
Please note that the practice is unpaid but may possibly be combined with a university course at a distance or the course of the School of Textiles "Business-based Field Study"