Senior Product Developer Outerwear, Men’s / Women’s Fashion Collection
J.Lindeberg is looking for a Senior Product Developer to join our Outerwear product group. You will plan the production and be part of a team to create and execute our merchandise plan and evaluate sales input.
You will be a key member of our production team and responsible to deliver high quality products in a timely and cost-efficient manner and secure correct price-setting according to J.Lindeberg standards. The right candidate shall execute the product in line with commercial strategy, design vision and pattern.
Your key areas will be:
- Responsible for product development and to safeguard product quality in collaboration with designers, patternmakers and Product Development Manager
- Review and give input on collections to make sure we keep the right direction from A-C products
- Together with Controller create and execute the merchandise plan
- Evaluate and implement sales input into the collections
- Source, maintain and develop suppliers.
- Scheduling and planning according JL time line, incl capacity- and greige booking.
- Responsible for quality testing on garments, fabrics and trimmings and evaluate the result.
- Responsible for accurate information towards the suppliers and sales team.
- Responsible for planning and executing meetings.
- Responsible for presenting the collection when requested.
- Responsible for improving the level of the supplier portfolio together with Product Development Manager
To succeed in this role you need to be product driven with an interest in the product cycle from development to sold in shop. As a person you need to be organized and be focused on deadlines. You should have strong experience within Outerwear for men’s & women’s Fashion and previous experience in managing people.
You will be offered the possibility to work with a global lifestyle brand in a learning environment where you will get the opportunity to grow. The position is a full-time permanent position with a 6 months' probation period.
This position will require travelling according to need and budget.
Formal Qualifications and Knowledge:
- 3-5 years Textile degree
- 10 years of work experience within the production department
- English fluent both oral and written
How to apply:
Apply as soon as possible but no later than September 13, 2019. The position is a full-time permanent position with a 6 months' probation period.