J.Lindeberg is looking for an Assistant Product Developer to join our golf team. You will be working with woven & knitwear product group, both men's and women's collection where you will be part of planning and developing the collection, following merchandise plan and evaluating sales input.
The product development team work closely together with Pattern Makers, Designers and Buying Controllers at the J.Lindeberg Head Office in Stockholm.
Your key areas will be:
- Assisting production and product development team.
- Responsible for approving lab dips, trims and prints.
- Administration and handling samples in ongoing collections.
- Responsible for creating and updating style instructions in JL existing systems.
- Responsible for making sure correct information is updated in lists and computer systems.
- Preparation and assisting in meetings.
- Daily communication with suppliers.
- Booking couriers.
- Approving SMS invoices.
- Following schedules and planning according to JL time line.
- Executing quality testing on garments, fabrics and trimmings.
- Responsible for accurate information towards the suppliers and sales teams.
To succeed in this role you need to be product driven with an interest in the product cycle from development to a sell in store. You need to be organized as a person as great focus will be on following deadlines. Passion for golf and functional fabrics is an advantage.
You will be offered the possibility to work with a global lifestyle brand in a learning environment where you will get the opportunity to grow.
Formal Qualifications and Characteristics:
- Textile education / buying education
- 1-3 years of experience of a similar role in an international environment
- Highly efficient, structured and organized with administrational skills
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing work environment and capability to manage several tasks and projects simultaneously
- Excellent Swedish and English communication - written and verbal
- Team player
The position is a full-time permanent position with a 6 months' probation period.
How to apply:
Apply as soon as possible but no later than September 13, 2019.