We are now looking for a passionate and driven Business Intelligence and Data Specialist, to join our IT-team at J.Lindeberg HQ in Stockholm. As the BI and Data specialist you will have the overall responsibility to lead the continuous development and support of our BI and reporting platform.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you are results-oriented and a fast learner with good problem-solving skills, with the ability to work both on a detailed and strategical level. You will be offered the possibility to work with a global lifestyle brand, in a learning environment where you have the opportunity to grow.
Responsibility to lead the continuous development and support of our BI and reporting platform. Which amongst others include:
- Setting the vision, creating a roadmap and priority list for our BI-related applications, e.g QlikView.
- Secure high data availability and quality.
- Responsibility to ensure that J.Lindeberg personnel are educated within the tools and systems.
- Evaluate and source new tools and solutions.
This position reports to our IT-Manager.
To qualify for the position, you should have:
- A strong background as a system owner, controller, super user or similar roles, preferably with experience from the BI application QlikView.
- An analytical mindset with the ability to translate data into business value and action.
- Preferably experience from design and development of QlikView applications.
- Experience from one or more of the following areas: finance, logistics, sales and purchasing preferably within a retail, e-com and/or wholesale context.
How to apply: We look forward to your application soonest possible, as we review them continously but no later than October 21st.