Are you an experienced and entrepreneurial Client Advisor looking for a new challenge? J.Lindeberg is seeking a passionate and driven client advisor to join our team at Oslo Fashion Outlet opening in the end of October 2023.
As an employee at J.Lindeberg, you'll have the opportunity to play a key role in driving growth, building the brand, and delivering exceptional customer experiences. We value progressiveness, energy, inclusivity, and we are looking for someone who embodies these values.
Reporting to the Store Manager, you will collaborate with your team to create a seamless, personalized, and engaging environment for our customers, while maintaining our brand identity. Together with the Customer Experience & Activation Manager and Brand Visual Merchandiser, you will work to establish a brand-right experience that fosters a sense of community within J.Lindeberg.
· Act as a Client Advisor in-store, focusing on clientelling and providing exceptional service.
· Drive the store to achieve daily, weekly, and monthly targets by proactively responding to P&L data and implementing strategies for a healthy business.
· Maintain the store's visual appearance according to the brand's standards, and collaborate with the Customer Experience & Activation Manager to organize in-store activations.
· Ensure high levels of cleanliness and organization in the store and stockroom, oversee stock takes, and manage daily operations, including stock delivery, returns, customer experience, and omnichannel procedures.
· Passionate about delivering a world-class service and product experience to store clients, with a deep appreciation for high-quality clothing and a strong interest in the retail industry.
· Energetic, positive, and proactive, with an entrepreneurial mindset and a constant drive to challenge the status quo and seek improvement.
· Highly organized and experienced in leading teams, with an in-depth knowledge of the city of Copenhagen.
· Thorough understanding of KPIs and their impact on the business, including P&L and ROI.
· Excellent communication skills, fluency in English, and preferably Norwegian.
J.Lindeberg brand values:
We are the brand bridging fashion and sports and our promise is to make a dent in conformity living by our brand values.
PROGRESSIVE - always challenging the status quo, being bold and always aim to improve.
ENERGETIC – bringing energy into everything we do and being ready to go the extra mile for our colleagues and our customers.
INCLUSIVE – we are a community that embraces diversity, values integrity and take full accountability for what we do.
Join us to make a dent!
We hope that you want to be a part of our team and to grow together with us. Interviews will be held continuously, and we ask you to send in your application and CV as soon as possible.