We are now looking for a passionate and driven application specialist, to join our IT-team at J.Lindeberg HQ in Stockholm. As the application specialist you will have the responsibility to support the continuous development of our main applications and users in their daily work.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you are result-oriented and a fast learner with good problem-solving skills.
Responsibility to support the continuous development of our main applications and our users in their daily work. Which amongst others include:
- Support the initiation, testing and deployment of development projects.
- Work with our software vendors to resolve problems and further develop and maintain our applications.
- Continuous internal support and training of our users.
- Support the development of internal IT processes and routines regarding development, training and support.
To qualify for the position, you should have:
- 1-2 years’ experience as an application consultant, super user or similar roles preferably with experience from the following applications; Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Centric PLM, InRiver PIM.
- Experience from one or more of the following areas: finance, logistics, sales and purchasing preferably within a retail, e-com and/or wholesale context.
- Preferably have experience from EDI processes and integrations, e.g. B24 EDI Portal.
You will be offered the possibility to work with a global lifestyle brand, in a learning environment where you will get the opportunity to grow.
The position reports to our IT-Manager.
How to apply: We look forward to your application soonest possible, as we review them continously - but no later than December 20th.