J.Lindeberg is looking for a Women’s Golf Designer to join our Design team in Stockholm. As a Women’s Golf Designer you will ensure a collection according to Range plan, with an expression in line with Creative and Commercial direction.
Areas of responsibility
- Execution of Women’s Golf Design in JL Golf Collection
- Ensuring Women’s Golf offer according to Range plan has an expression in line with Creative and Commercial direction. Execution of sketching, tech packs and system work for the Women’s Golf category under the supervision of Design Manager Sport.
- Focus category Women’s Golf, but with flexibility to design into other concepts, and projects too.
- Take care of product from sketch to final sample, including system work/ PLM, tech packing, updates, overviews and the communication between departments/ product development and pattern.
- Fitting and evaluation of proto types and pre productions together with the rest of the product development team.
- Assist and take an active role in events like conferences, collection meetings and others.
- Support Design Manager Sport to realize design vision and aesthetic, drive innovation and newness, evolve and develop commercial styles
- Support in presentations and overviews created for the category given (Women’s Golf)
- Work as a team with ongoing exchange of ideas, innovation and progress.
- Work towards common goals of company, creatively with a commercial mindset.
- Presenting ideas in a professional, easy and accessible way to Designers and Design Managers.
- Design collection for Women’s Golf within the deadlines set.
- Plan and coordinate deadlines together with the rest of the team
- Coordinate handover of Women’s Golf collection with Product Development team and Pattern.
- Understanding of J.Lindeberg customer and actively communicate with sales teams to ensure customers needs are reflected in the collection.
- Analyze range & style performance together with Product Development team to align with range plan to reach an optimized collection offer.
- Experience with sports design, preferably Golf
- Creative profile with the ambitions to develop
- Organized and good at getting things done on time
- Team player
- Excellent commercial understanding
- Work efficient and quality oriented with a focus on result.
We look forward to your application soonest possible, as we review them continously, but no later than January 20, 2020.