Job Description: Studio Manager
Working hours: Full Time
Reports to: Head of E-Commerce
The Studio Manager will lead the company’s photo studio and studio team. Overall responsibility for managing studio operations that demand logistical and resource analysis, planning and decision-making ability in a fast-paced environment. Responsibly for total operational budget while balancing quality, efficiency and speed to delivery. You will be organizing and facilitating a collaborative, cross-functional studio workflow for all digital assets (E-com product imagery, marketing projects etc.)
Areas of responsibility
- Responsible for all E-Commerce photo studio projects.
- Responsible for planning of productions in accordance to E-Commerce needs and scheduling of Marketing needs in the Studio.
- Budget responsibility for studio set-up.
- Responsible for model casting in accordance to Marketing and Brand brief.
- Responsible for leading all functions within the studio and meeting operational goals and metrics.
- Anticipate changing priorities and implement plans (staffing, space planning etc.) to meet business needs.
Establish and maintain an efficient studio and ensure weekly production goals are met and exceeded. To deliver productions on time and in line with Brand brief. Operating the studio as cost efficient as possible according to set budget. You will be a leader who do strategies and delivers content on time and within budget following the art direction given by the Marketing team. Drive continuous improvement, scale production to meet volumes, and drive greater efficiency while maintaining quality.
- Product turnaround
- Daily output
- Conversion rate
- Return %
- Time for products to go live
- Cost per image
- Project lead time
- Develop, motivate and guide Studio staff.
- Plan production of product images to support E-Commerce needs in accordance to defined plan.
- Support, plan and coordinate ongoing Marketing production needs.
- Coordinating needs from E-Com and Wholesale seasonal information.
- Booking of models according to casting directions from Marketing.
- Booking of creative team (stylist, hair stylist and makeup artist).
- Coordinate sample availability with PR-Manager and Sample Coordinator.
- Make sure the Studio is well organized, sharp and tidy.
- Collaborates with colleagues, retail teams and other functions within JL to identify and implement improvements to the imaging creation process
Essential Characteristics & Qualification
- Strong and well-organized team player
- Eye for details
- Mindset of constant improvement
- Solution oriented
- Experience from Project Management
- Previous experience working in a higher volume commercial studio
- Experience and understanding of E-Commerce business and needs.
- Experience leading operational and creative team
- Ability to manage high volume of workflow, prioritization, planning and task delegation under tight deadlines
- Working knowledge of photography workflows, scheduling, production budgets, estimating and product/merchandise management systems and data
J.Lindeberg Working Principles
- Courageous - We are bold and we are unafraid to question what we are doing in our passion and determination to succeed.
- Progressive - We strive to be creative and innovative in our designs, our ways of working and our use of materials.
- Customer focused - We work hard to understand our customers around the world, and we design fashion and experiences to inspire them.
- Collaborative - We work cross-functionally, building a non-hierarchical, inclusive environment where everyone can thrive.
- Agile - In order to be competitive, we are flexible and ready to adapt quickly.
- Entrepreneurial - We are proactive and willing to succeed. Each individual is accountable and takes ownership of their part in making it happen.
- Ethical - We are a responsible company, with strong business ethics. We care for our planet, our local communities and our people.
- Sincere - We are honest, dependable and trustworthy, driven by personal integrity and fairness.
We are reviewing applications continously, but no later than 2021-04-12