J.LINDEBERG is looking for a passionate and sales driven Store Manager to our store in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Securing that the store generates sales and provides excellent customer service.
- The stores P/L performance.
- Recruiting suitable team-members.
- Planning the daily work and operations in store as well as guiding employees to plan their daily work while you are not in the store.
- Lead, train and managing the store employees.
- Help and give support/service to our customers at all times/when needed.
- Analyzing the sales figures and taking the required actions.
- Administrative duties such as inventories and the stock value.
- Always maintaining the J.Lindeberg image, whilst promoting and selling the brand.
- Knowledge and passion for J.Lindeberg products and brand.
- Being a results-oriented person with a competitive instinct.
- Having an outgoing personality and staying optimistic at all times.
- Having a humble approach and being open to new things, receptive to constant development.
- The possibility to work with a global lifestyle brand
- A learning environment where you will get room to grow
- Being part of an exciting and fast changing environment
J.Lindeberg Working Principles:
Courageous - We are bold and we are unafraid to question what we are doing in our passion and determination to succeed.
Progressive - We strive to be creative and innovative in our designs, our ways of working and our use of materials.
Customer focused - We work hard to understand our customers around the world, and we design fashion and experiences to inspire them.
Collaborative - We work cross-functionally, building a non-hierarchical, inclusive environment where everyone can thrive.
Agile - In order to be competitive, we are flexible and ready to adapt quickly.
Entrepreneurial - We are proactive and willing to succeed. Each individual is accountable and takes ownership of their part in making it happen.
Ethical - We are a responsible company, with strong business ethics. We care for our planet, our local communities and our people.
Sincere - We are honest, dependable and trustworthy, driven by personal integrity and fairness.
Application: Please provide your application as soon but as possible as we interview candidates continuously, but no later than 2020-10-26