J.LINDEBERG IS NOW LOOKING FOR A PASSIONATE AND ENERGETIC SALES ASSOCIATE TO JOIN OUR FLAGSHIP-TEAM IN STOCKHOLM.
As a Sales associate it’s your responsibility to give best in class service to our customers, increase consumers knowledge of the brand, it’s styles and for increase instore sales.
You will be reporting weekly sales including key bestselling items and overall implement the J.Lindeberg impression and brand in store.
To succeed in this role, we think that you are as passionate about sports and fashion as we are, especially golf and skiing in combination with style and fashion. You love customer service and enjoy social interactions. We are an entrepreneurial company, so we believe you appreciate working in a dynamic and flexible environment and have the ability to think on your feet.
You will be offered the possibility to work with a Global Sports Lifestyle brand in a learning environment where you will get the opportunity to grow and challenge yourself.
J.Lindeberg Working Principles
- Courageous - We are bold and we are unafraid to question what we are doing in our passion and determination to succeed.
- Progressive - We strive to be creative and innovative in our designs, our ways of working and our use of materials.
- Customer focused - We work hard to understand our customers around the world, and we design fashion and experiences to inspire them.
- Collaborative - We work cross-functionally, building a non-hierarchical, inclusive environment where everyone can thrive.
- Agile - In order to be competitive, we are flexible and ready to adapt quickly.
- Entrepreneurial - We are proactive and willing to succeed. Each individual is accountable and takes ownership of their part in making it happen.
- Ethical - We are a responsible company, with strong business ethics. We care for our planet, our local communities and our people.
- Sincere - We are honest, dependable and trustworthy, driven by personal integrity and fairness.
How to apply: We are reviewing applications continuously, but no later than 2020-10-28, the start date for the position is December 1st 2020.